AdSense and AJAX: Not a happy combination
After releasing my AjaxBerlee WordPress theme George and Milan’Che reported problems with Google’s AdSense. This left me with a problem. Because new page requests in my theme are parsed over the old ones.
I found one workaround by Kevin Cho who used an iframe. In that iframe the AdSense got loaded with the keywords of that page specially dedicated for AdSense for that site. You need to type these manually, which is a hell of a job if you have a lot of pages. And it’s probably against the Program Policies which are very clear about cloaking.
I decided not to implement that workaround because of the Program Policies violation. But I will publish a modified ajax.js that is compatible with AdSense but does not have the enhanced page loading.