AjaxBerlee 1.2 WordPress Theme
- FEATURE: Configurable options in WordPress Admin Panel!
- SUPPORT: WordPress Widget support
- ENHANCEMENT: Made the TextSlider code much nicer. And works much better now.
- ENHANCEMENT: Replaced WordPress functions for the theme that where deprecated in WordPress 2.1 and no longer supported. This means there no WordPress 2.0 support anymore in this theme!
- ENHANCEMENT: When one of the membership options under General Option (in WordPress Panel) is set an Login/Logout Register/Site Admin will appear on the left sidebar. (when not using widgets)
- ENHANCEMENT: When a blog is accessible with more than one URL, it will all be redirected to the blog URL defined in WP-admin since the Ajax functions must obey the Same Origin Policy: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/same-origin.html
- BUGFIX: Some characters in the title with accent or circumflexes or just a plane ‘ quote would be displayed as HTML character entities. (for example " & < >)
- BUGFIX: Images with a space in the URL are not preloaded.
- BUGFIX: An URL to an external page containing your blog url as a parameter are treated like an internal page. Resulting in a 404 Page not found.
It’s pretty straight forward, just put the whole directory AjaxBerlee (and content in it of course) to the wp-content/themes. After that, goto Presentation -> Current Theme Options and select the options you like.
Use WordPress Widgets! You can download it from http://automattic.com/code/widgets after that copy the widgets from the plugins/widgets to the widgets directory on the webserver and active them.This allows you to use all components in the sidebar that currently statically exists, to use them very dynamically!