AjaxBerlee 1.3a WordPress Theme
- FEATURE: Better visitor experience when clicking on a link/search or commenting. Especially when the server or the connection is slow. It is configurable in the WP Admin Panel. Thanks to Vijayendra Mohanty for suggesting it
- FEATURE: You can now disable the Left-Sidebar to have a bigger main column. Thanks to Becky Lai for the idea that is showed on www.sockparade.com
- FEATURE: About text and link is configurable in WordPress Admin Panel
- ENHANCEMENT: The number of Recent Posts in the Slide Ticker is now configurable.
- ENHANCEMENT: The post tags are now also in the post itself.
- ENHANCEMENT: Code for the WP Ajax Connector Framework is now in it own files.. It also has its own Admin Panel page.
- ENHANCEMENT: The comment submit button is immediately disabled when your clicked on it, so double clicks because the visitor is inpatient can not occur.
- ENHANCEMENT: History (back and forward navigation) in Internet Explorer finally works! It was really a pain to get the workaround working right with a minimum amount of coding…
- BUGFIX: An error message can be displayed if something went wrong with the comment submitting.
Merged the commenting code of WordPress 2.2 which should be backwards compatible.
- BUGFIX: Double title in Categories when not using widgets. Thanks to Martin BÃ¶ttinger for reporting it. I failed to notice it
- BUGFIX: Image preloading didn’t really loaded all images on a very fast visitor pc.
- BUGFIX: Anchors should now be working right (not getting a 404 page not found anymore)
- VISUAL: Changed the bullet.gif so It won’t contain a dot inside… Didn’t really like it
Sorry, no notes on 1.3 to 1.3a I was too busy fixing bugs and lost track of all the changes committed
If you are updating from 1.2, please note that some files have been renamed! Also, if you enabled the Slide Ticker on your site, please go to the WP Admin Panel -> Presentation -> AjaxBerlee Options and change the value of the Slide Ticker to a number, for example 15.
You also might want to change the about text since it is now controlled in the WP Admin Panel